The Junior Art Department was set up in 1976. Since then, student figures have grown exponentially from less than 100 students at its inception to more than 3,000 students. The enriching curriculum, inspiring teaching approach and structured progressive system have established NAFA Junior Art as a long-standing and popular brand name in the field of children's art. Objectives
- To cultivate interest in the visual arts.
- To encourage self-expression and creative thinking.
- To foster artistic skills and aesthetic sensibilities.
- To establish a fun-filled learning environment.
- To inculcate innovative and independent learning attitudes.