The online application will take approximately 20 minutes to complete. Applicants will need the following information on hand to complete the online submission:
- Track record of related achievements/participation
- Family members' particulars and their employment/income details
- Contact information of 2 Character Referees who are familiar with your artistic experience and/or achievements. (for Scholarship & Merit award applications).
An email will be sent directly to your referee to request for a confidential reference based on pre-determined questions after you have submitted your application.
Please seek permission from your referee before submitting their contact information into the application portal.
http://ofa.nafa.edu.sg Link will be opened on 19 January 2024 for AY24/25 exercise.
For new students in AY2024/2025:
- Select "Application Number"
- Enter 5-digit Course application number
- Password is Date of Birth in DD-Month-YYYY format (eg.11-Jan-2002)
For existing Diploma and Bachelor's Degree students:
- Select "Admission Number"
- Enter NAFA Admission Number
- Password is the same as your NAFA email account. Please email [email protected] for assistance to reset your password
Applicants may 'Save Draft' at any point and re-login to complete the application. However, Applicants will no longer be able to make any further changes after the application is submitted.
Please note that the submission of the application does not guarantee the applicant an award.