The Early Admissions Exercise (EAE) allows applicants to apply for and receive conditional admission to NAFA prior to receiving their final grades. The application will commence in June for the following year’s intake.
The EAE is open to graduating GCE O-Level students, final-year Nitec and Higher Nitec students from the Institute of Technical Education, IP or IB Year 4 students.
- Submit Portfolio for programmes under the Faculty of Art & Design (3D Design/Design & Media/ Fashion Studies/Fine Art) (No Admission Test for EAE)
- Submit Personal Statement and Testimonial for Diploma in Arts Management
- Attend Audition for programmes under the Faculty of Performing Arts (Dance/Music/Theatre)
Please refer to the section ‘Potential in Artistic Talent and Creativity’ under each programme for more information about the above.
Offer and Acceptance
- Applicants will receive notification of the application outcome via email. Successful applicants should confirm acceptance of their offers by the deadline stipulated
- Applicants who accept their offers at this stage will be guaranteed a place, as long as they meet the criteria stated under Entry Requirement for each programme
- Should applicants wish to withdraw their acceptance, they must submit their withdrawal notice to [email protected]
- Applicants who had accepted their EAE offer but fail to make the required payment by the stipulated deadline will have their offers withdrawn
- Applicants who fail to meet the admission criteria will have their offers withdrawn
Entry Requirements for EAE
For O-Level Students
Students who have registered to sit for the GCE O-Level examinations in the year of Early Admission Exercise (EAE)
For ITE Students
ITE students from full-time Higher Nitec/Nitec courses may apply for early admission. They can use their preliminary examination results (cumulative GPA of up to the 3rd term for a 2-year Higher Nitec/Nitec course or 5th term for a
3-year Nitec course) for application. The minimum cumulative GPA for early admission is 3.0.
For Integrated Programme (IP)/ International Baccalaureate (IB) Year 4 Students
IP and IB Year 4 students may use their mid-year examination results to apply for EAE.
Confirmation of Conditional Offers for Diploma Admission
Successful applicants for the EAE will be given conditional offers and are still required to submit following document, as applicable:
- GCE O-Level results with an aggregate of not more than 25 points for 4 subjects excluding English
- Certificate and Academic Transcript for Nitec or Higher Nitec
- Completion of IP Year 4 (End-Year Examination Results)
- Completion of IB Year 4 (End-Year Examination Results)
Any applicant who fails to provide documentary evidence of having met the admission requirements by the deadline stipulated by NAFA will have his/her conditional offer withdrawn.