Disclaimer: NAFA has put in place precautionary measures to safeguard our community against the COVID-19. Registered participants will be informed should there be any changes to the schedule. Selected courses might be conducted online.
All short courses are at beginner’s level, unless otherwise stated and are conducted once a week.
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the Training Exchange course directory.
To further encourage Singaporeans to take timely action to reskill and upskill to seize opportunities in the future economy, a one-off SkillsFuture Credit top-up of $500 will be provided to every Singapore Citizen aged 25 years and above as at 31 December 2020.
From 1 October 2020, this top-up can be used on all SkillsFuture Credit-eligible courses and will expire on 31 Dec 2025.
National Silver Academy
Applicable to Singaporean seniors aged 50 and above who will receive a subsidy of 50% off the course fee (capped at $500 per course). Please note that the subsidy will only apply to the course fee and will not cover GST.
Union Training Assistance Programme
NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme). Terms and conditions apply.
From 19 June 2020, NTUC Union Members aged 40 years and above will now get a one time top-up of $250 to their existing UTAP balance. This group of members can now enjoy higher funding support up to $500 per individual each year, capped at 50% of unfunded course fees, for courses attended between 1 July 2020 to 31 December 2022.
(Registration for March 2021 starts from 14 January 2021 to 25 February 2021)
The Academy reserves the rights to alter the rules & regulations, course contents, class schedules and fees structures without prior notice.
Participants will be notified of the course status through letter or email one week before the scheduled commencement date of the course.
Upon completion, participants with at least 70% attendance will receive a Certificate of Participation.
- *Courses are approved for Skills Future Credit claims (Only for Singaporean, 25 years and above)
- ^Courses are supported under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme). Terms and conditions apply. (Only for NTUC Union members)
- Course fee excludes registration fee of S$32.10 and materials cost.
- Cash, NETS or VISA payment can be made at NAFA Campus 1 from Mon - Fri between 9.00am - 5.00pm except Public Holidays.
- All cheques should be crossed and made payable to "Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts".
Kindly write your name and contact number(s) at the back of your cheque.
- The participant will need to make know their intention to use SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) upon registration.
- The participant who wish to use SFC claim to pay for their course fee, are not required to make full payment unless SFC is insufficient to offset the course fee.
Refund of Fees
- If notice of withdrawal is given in writing before the course commencement date, the course fee will be refunded after the deduction of $21.40 as administrative charges.
- No course fee will be refunded upon the commencement of the course.
- NAFA reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course without prior notice.
In the event that the class is unable to proceed due to unforeseen circumstances, NAFA will process a full refund of the course fees.
Replacement of Classes
- There is strictly no replacement lesson should the participant absent himself/herself from the course.
- Lessons which fall on a public holiday will be postponed to the following week.
- No transfer of course/class or deferment is allowed upon the commencement of the course.