All short courses are at beginner’s level, unless otherwise stated and are conducted once a week.
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the Training Exchange course directory.
National Silver Academy
Applicable to Singaporean seniors aged 50 and above who will receive a subsidy of 50% off the course fee (capped at $500 per course). Please note that the subsidy will only apply to the course fee and will not cover GST.
The Academy reserves the rights to alter the rules & regulations, course contents, class schedules and fees structures without prior notice.
Participants will be notified of the course status through letter or email one week before the scheduled commencement date of the course.
Upon completion, participants with at least 70% attendance will receive a Certificate of Participation.
- *Courses are approved for Skills Future Credit claims (Only for Singaporean, 25 years and above)
- Course fee excludes registration fee of S$32.10 and materials cost.
- Cash, NETS or VISA payment can be made at NAFA Campus 1 from Mon - Fri between 9.00am - 5.00pm except Public Holidays.
- All cheques should be crossed and made payable to "Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts".
Kindly write your name and contact number(s) at the back of your cheque.
Refund of Fees
- If notice of withdrawal is given in writing before the course commencement date, the course fee will be refunded after the deduction of $21.40 as administrative charges.
- No course fee will be refunded upon the commencement of the course.
- NAFA reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course without prior notice.
In the event that the class is unable to proceed due to unforeseen circumstances, NAFA will process a full refund of the course fees.
Replacement of Classes
- There is strictly no replacement lesson should the participant absent himself/herself from the course.
- Lessons which fall on a public holiday will be postponed to the following week.
- No transfer of course/class or deferment is allowed upon the commencement of the course.