Students who wish to withdraw from or defer their course must submit their withdrawal/ deferment application, duly completed, to the Office of Student Affairs (OSA). The effective date of withdrawal or deferment is determined by OSA. After all formalities stated on the withdrawal form/ deferment application have been complied with.
For all duly completed withdrawal/deferment application, NAFA shall within 4 weeks, refund the course fees paid in accordance with the conditions as set out below. Before the effective date of withdrawal/deferment, students will still be liable to pay fees, regardless of whether they attend classes or not. Upon receipt of duly completed Refund Form, NAFA shall within 7 working days refund the course fees paid in accordance with the conditions as set out below:
NAFA Foundation Programme
|100% of the Course Fee and Administrative Fee and Hospitalisation Insurance Fee paid
- If Student’s written notice of withdrawal is received within Cooling-off Period, that is, within 7 working days after signing the Contract; or
- If Student’s Pass application is rejected by Immigration and Checkpoints Authority; or
- does not commence the course on Course Commencement Date
- terminates the course before Course Commencement Date
- does not complete the course by the Course Completion Date
- terminates the course before the Course Completion Date
- has not ensured that the student meets the course entry or matriculation requirement as set by the Academy stated in Student Contract within the stipulated timeline set by CPE
|100% of the Course Fee paid less Telegraphic Transfer charges (where applicable)
||If Student’s written notice of withdrawal is received after Cooling-off Period and more than 14 calendar days before the Course Commencement Date
||If Student’s written notice of withdrawal is received not more than 14 calendar days before the Course Commencement Date or after the Course Commencement Date
Deferment To A Subsequent Semester At Request Of Student
There is no refund of Course Fees for deferment. Course Fees, Administrative Fee and Hospitalisation Insurance Fee will be waived when the student resumes his/her study.
- Aside from the voluntary withdrawal request put up by the Student, the above Refund Policy is also applicable when the Student is expelled from the PEI or withdraws from the course for any reason.
- The Trimester Commencement Date is the date of the first week of the Trimester.
- NAFA reserves the right to claim against the Student and/or parent/guardian for any balance outstanding payment due and payable.