GRADUATE ASSISTANTSHIP AWARD
Students who are pursuing NAFA Master’s Degree may apply for the Graduate Assistantship Award.Award Quantum Per Annum:
How to qualify:
- 50% of *nett programme fees payable (to offset fees directly); and
- Allowance of $3,000 disbursed as a form of stipend over a period of 10 months @$300 per month.
* nett programme fees refers to programme fees minus programme fees rebate (if any)
- Full-time postgraduate student from NAFA-RCM Master of Performance, Master of Composition or NAFA-UAS Master of Fine Arts Fine Art course
- Graduated with minimum Upper 2nd Classification from a relevant undergraduate degree course
- Good audition results
- Excellent track record in related achievements/participation, e.g. won prizes in international and/or local competitions.
Recipient must fulfil 8 hours of service per week with their respective Schools during the year of award.
The award will be considered for renewal for the second year upon meeting the minimum academic
performance stipulated by the respective Schools and fulfilling the conditions of the service obligations.Application period:
19 January – 31 May 2024How to apply:
Applicants will be notified on the outcome of their application by June/July 2024.
For further enquiries, please contact the Office of Student Care (Financial Aids & Award Schemes) at [email protected]