Get ready to explore a comprehensive career platform designed exclusively for our students, alumni, and industry partners—brought to you by the Education and Career Guidance Office (ECG). NAFA Talent Bridge
your ultimate guide to unlocking your potential and landing an exciting career in the arts and design industry.
Whether you are looking for work experience, or hunting for that dream job after graduation, we have got you covered. Check
out these features the portal offers:
- Get exclusive scoops on featured job opportunities and industries
- Be talent-scouted by industry professionals
- Create multiple, multi-media profiles and receive job alerts based on them
- Get the latest updates on career events and activities
- Receive curated career-related tips and advice
- Connect with employers directly via instant messaging
- Book career consultation sessions
For student access, log in with your S3 credentials. You may also access the portal via S3 platform.
For alumni accessing the portal for the
first time, you will be required to register for a new login account.
For employer, this platform promotes strong industry collaborations and connects potential hirers with our NAFA talents. Partner with us to offer remarkable professional journeys for the new generation of creatives. You would be able
to register and create dedicated user accounts for job postings all-year round.
Register or log in to the portal here. If you have any questions regarding the portal, please email us at [email protected].