Back To Main Menu


To request for a certified true copy of your transcript or certificate, please write in to the Office of Student Affairs at [email protected]

Part-time or Short Courses

To request for a transcript or certificate for courses conducted under the Centre for Lifelong Learning, please contact us at:

Tel: 6512 1388

[email protected]