Best Graduate Award (Diploma)
Li May is a student with positive work attitude. Her drive and passion is evident as she makes every effort to constantly improve and challenge herself. She is very meticulous in her work, and has been working to handle both details and concepts equally.
Over her course of studies, she has participated in several competitions and real-life projects. Her most notable achievement was being awarded in a US-based store design competition organised by Planning and Visual Education Partnership (PAVE) - the second prize amongst hundreds of other entries from students across the globe.
An inspiration to all around her, Li May’s confidence and sheer determination will place her in good stead wherever she goes.
Awards & Achievements
- NAFA ASEAN Grant (Diploma), AY2013/2014
- NAFA ASEAN Grant (Diploma), AY2012/2013
- 2nd Prize, PAVE Sephora Merchandising Counter Design, 2014
- Merit Award, SPADE AWARD Retail Design, 2014
- First Prize, Grand Winning Team, Singaplural 48 Hours Showroom Makeover Challenge, 2013
Events & Activities
- NAFA 3DD Graduation Show Committee (Exhibition Design Team), 2014
- NATAS Travel Fair 2014 - STA Promotional Booth, 2014
- Alchemy-ism The Wonder Kid - Wall Installation and Outdoor Installation, 2013
- Participated in Solitxist, a NAFA Inter-Disciplinary Project Performance Arts project, 2013
- Design Assistant, NOISE Singapore, 2013
- Student Ambassador, NAFA Orientation, 2012