|Certificate in Design Experience and Interface
All fees stated above include GST and exclude material costs.
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the Training Exchange course directory.
Union Training Assistance Programme
NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme). Terms and conditions apply.
Address (for payment via cheque)
Cheques should be crossed and made payable to the 'Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts' and send to:
80 Bencoolen Street (S) 189655.
The student's name, NRIC/Passport number and contact number must be written on the reverse side of the cheque.
Refund of Fees
|Withdrawal within 14 days before the course commencement date
||Course fee^ will be refunded after deduction of S$107.00 as administrative charges.
|Withdrawal on or after course commencement date
|No refund will be given.
^Registration fees and miscellaneous fees are non-refundable.
- NAFA reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course without prior notice.
In the event that the class is unable to proceed due to unforeseen circumstances, NAFA will process a full refund of the course fees.
Withdrawal/ Deferment/ Transfer
- Withdrawal or deferment requests should be made in writing with supporting relevant documents (if any) to Centre for Lifelong Education. Request for deferment is subject to approval.
- No deferment is allowed once the course has commenced.
- No transfer of course upon registration.
Replacement of Classes
- There is strictly no replacement lesson should the participant absent himself/herself from the course.
The Academy reserves the right to alter the rules and regulations, course contents, class schedule and fee structures without prior notice.