Postgraduate Diploma in Higher Education (PGDHE),
Nanyang Technological University,
National Institute of Education, Singapore
Master of Design,
University of New South Wales, Australia
Diploma in Interior Design and Decoration,
Rhodec International, UK
Diploma in Architectural,
National Trade Certificate in Building Drafting,
Punggol Vocational Institute, Singapore
David has more than 20 years of experience developing material for the design and media courses, specialising in interior and architectural drafting, design drawing, presentation and construction drawings, building elements and services.
He has extensive industry experience working with the government, statutory boards, architect firms and interior designing companies in areas of design and technical issues relating to interior and exterior buildings.
Scope of work included:
- Working closely with clients to conceptualise and develop designs
- Undertaking projects from submission to completion
- Liaising with relevant government authorities e.g. URA, BCA, MOE, FSB etc. on submission of drawings to comply with the requirements in obtaining COF
- Liaising with other Q.P. e.g. Structural engineer, M&E engineer, licensed plumber etc. on building services.
- Preparing tender drawings and doing periodic site supervision to ensure the works are properly carried out in accordance to the drawings