Dare to Dream Scholarship
The Dare to Dream scholarship at NAFA is extended to deserving special needs students with limited financial resources to complete their education.
- Applicants must have been offered a place in a full-time Diploma programme in NAFA with good entrance test / audition results
- Applicants who are medically certified with special needs
- Demonstrates engagement in chosen field with activities outside of coursework, such as participation and/or achievements in external activities
- Good attributes including discipline, diligence and leadership qualities
- Financially needy. Per capita income not exceeding $2,250, or gross household monthly income not exceeding $9,000
- Applicants must not receive concurrent Scholarships or Bursaries from NAFA or external organisations, with the exception of the Higher Education Community Bursary or Higher Education Bursary.
Value of Award
$6,000 per academic year
Tenure of Award
Award is tenable for one academic year, and renewable yearly in subsequent academic year(s) of diploma studies, subject to the following criteria:
- Reassessment of the financial needs of the recipient
- Satisfactory attendance of at least 80% for all lessons
Eligible students may apply during the NAFA’s in-house Scholarships, Merit Awards and Bursaries application exercise (refer to www.nafa.edu.sg/scholarships for details).
For enquiries, please email Office of Student Care at [email protected] (Financial Aids & Awards Scheme).