Dare to Dream Scholarship
The Dare to Dream scholarship at NAFA is extended to deserving special needs students with limited financial resources to complete their education.
- Applicants must have been offered a place in a full-time Diploma programme in NAFA with good entrance test / audition results
- Applicants who are medically certified with special needs
- Demonstrates engagement in chosen field with activities outside of coursework, such as participation and/or achievements in external activities
- Good attributes including discipline, diligence and leadership qualities
- Financially needy. Per capita income not exceeding $2,250, or gross household monthly income not exceeding $9,000
- Applicants must not receive concurrent Scholarships or Bursaries from NAFA or external organisations, with the exception of CDC/CCC Bursary or MOE Bursary
Value of Award
- For 3D Design, Design and Media, Fine Art and Arts Management courses: $4,450 per academic year
- For Fashion Studies courses: $4,900 per academic year
- For Dance, Theatre and Music courses: $5,400 per academic year
Tenure of Award
Award is tenable for one academic year, and renewable yearly in subsequent academic year(s) of diploma studies, subject to the following criteria:
- Reassessment of the financial needs of the recipient
- Satisfactory attendance of at least 80% for all lessons
Application for new diploma applicants for AY2019/20 is closed. Please look out for the next round of application for AY2020/21 in January 2020.
For further enquiries, please contact Office of Student Affairs at [email protected].