NAFA hopes to attract applicants with the potential to become excellent arts practitioners. Applicants are selected by merit, based on the following criteria:
- Potential in Artistic Talent and Creativity
- Educational Qualification
- Language Proficiency
- Special Factor
- Age Requirement
Selection is competitive and is subject to the availability of places.
APEL - Accreditation of Prior (Experiential) Learning
Applicants who do not meet these course entry requirements may still be considered in exceptional cases.
The course team will consider each application that demonstrates additional strengths and alternative evidence. This might, for example, be demonstrated by:
- Related academic or work experience
- The quality of the personal statement
- A strong academic or other professional references
- A combination of these factors
Each application will be considered on its own merit, but we cannot guarantee an offer in each case. In such cases, approval by the University of the Arts London will be required prior to final acceptance into the programme.