Gallery Administrator, Art Galleries
Roles and Responsibilities
- Liaise with artists during the planning and execution of exhibitions, such as gathering artwork submissions, arranging logistics for delivery of artworks to the gallery, etc.
- Work closely with team members to coordinate vendor services for various projects.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders on the publicity and marketing of exhibitions and projects as well as the associated administrative duties.
- Coordinate exhibition openings with various vendors including caterer, photographer, videographer, security guards, and manpower to set-up the venue.
- Maintain post-exhibition archives of event photos, media coverage, mailing list and data (e.g. feedback, visitorship figures, photo documentation of publicity banners).
- Manage and facilitate the office and operations through maintenance of its supplies and resources, coordinating team needs and requests.
- Ensure timely processing of paperwork, such as quotations, purchase orders, invoices and claims.
- Perform other ad hoc duties as required in the role and function to support exhibitions and ISEAA projects.
Application Closing Date:
- Minimum Degree in Arts & Humanities subjects (Philosophy, Literature, Southeast Asian Studies).
- Minimum 4-5 years of relevant working experience, of which 2 years should be in a museum environment.
- Good knowledge of the local and international arts scene.
- Working knowledge in Southeast Asian languages will be advantageous.
- Must be IT-savvy. Relevant experience in creating content for social media will be advantageous.
- Must be a team-player with good administration and organisation skills.
26 June 2022
Please forward your detailed resume in MS Word format only, stating full details of qualifications, experience, current and expected salaries, together with a non-returnable photograph to:
Human Resources Office
Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
80 Bencoolen Street,
Fax: 6336 8663
Email: [email protected]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.