|Course Module ||Fees |
|Specialist Cert in Visual Communication 1 - Branding |
|Specialist Cert in Visual Communication 2 - E-Publication ||S$900 |
Applicants can sign up the above 2 short courses at a package price of S$1500.
(applicable only during registration)
|Registration Fee (per application) ||S$32.10 |
|Miscellaneous Fee (fee charged for Student card) ||S$16 |
All fees stated include GST & excludes material costs.
Address (for payment via cheque)
Cheques should be crossed and made payable to the 'Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts' and send to:
80 Bencoolen Street (S) 189655.
The student's name, NRIC/Passport number and contact number must be written on the reverse side of the cheque.
Refund of Fees
|Withdrawal within 14 days before the commencement date of each short course ||Course fee will be refunded after deduction of S$107 as administrative charges. |
|Withdrawal on or after commencement date |
|No refunds will be given. |
- NAFA reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course without prior notice.
In the event that the class is unable to proceed due to unforeseen circumstances, NAFA will process a full refund of the course fees.
Withdrawal/ Deferment/ Transfer
- Withdrawal or deferment requests should be made in writing with supporting relevant documents (if any) to Continuing Education. Request for deferment is subject to approval.
- No deferment is allowed after the 2nd lesson of each short course.
- No transfer of course upon registration.
Replacement of Classes
- There is strictly no replacement lesson should the participant absent himself/herself from the course.
The Academy reserves the rights to alter the rules & regulations, course contents, class schedule and fee structures without prior notice.