Issue of Graduation Certificate
The collection period for graduation certificates was from 24 to 28 August 2020.
Graduates who missed the collection date may still collect their diploma certificate at the Office of Student Affairs, from 9am to 5pm, Mondays to Fridays (excluding public holidays).
Please also note the following:
|Mode of Collection
- Bring along your NAFA Student Card for identification.
- OSA will retain your student card as you have already completed your diploma course at NAFA.
|Collection by proxy
- You may authorise someone else to collect your certificate on your behalf if you are unable to do so personally.
- Please complete and sign the attached Authorisation Letter and ask your representative to bring along the letter and his/her identification card or passport for proof of identity.
- We wish to stress that NAFA will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to your certificate collected by your proxy.
Mailing of certificate
(only for graduates who are currently overseas)
- If you are currently overseas and want your diploma certificate to be mailed to you, please complete the attached Certificate Mailing Form.
- We wish to stress that NAFA will not be held responsible for any delay, loss or damage to your certificate.
For any enquiries on the collection of certificate, please email to OSA at [email protected] or call (65) 6512 6132.