En Qi was given advanced standing to NAFA's Diploma in Fashion Design course after her studies with SOTA. Her ability to progress and aligned learning with the cohort has demonstrated a keen passion for knowledge to hone her skills in Fashion Design.
She is always well-prepared and organised when attending consultations and displayed a great depth and understanding in her research and design development work.
En Qi has also shown excellent abilities with applying critical thinking to solving and exploring design problems and issues in her creation processes. Her final collection reflects strongly of her commitment and professionalism to her craft, substantiated by the impeccably constructed and finished garments submitted for her final project.
Awards and Achievements
Events, Exhibitions and Highlights
- Dean's List Award, Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts (AY2018/19 Semester 1)
- Dean's List Award, Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts (AY2019/20 Semester 1 and 2)
- NAFA x LTA Transport Authority Singapore (LTA) | Stylist | Nominated as one of the 10 participating students
- Assistant Costume Designer:
- Tanah Air – by Drama Box, directed by Kok Heng Luen
- Infinite Island – by Singapore Chines Orchestra, directed Goh Boon Teck
- A Fiends Diary – by The Finger Players, directed by Oliver Chong
The NAFA Chairman Award is presented each year to an exceptional student from amongst the best diploma graduates of each graduating cohort. The award recognises the all-round achievements of the recipient who has excelled academically and distinguished himself/herself in other areas.
The award was presented for the first time in 2015.