All Diploma and Degree graduands will have the option to purchase a basic studio photography package with NAFA’s appointed studio, Serangoon Broadway, to capture their graduation milestone in print.
1365 Serangoon Road
+65 6293 3998
The photoshoot package includes:
- 1 x Academic Gown (for loan during the photoshoot)
- 1 x NAFA Certificate Folder (for loan during the photoshoot)
- 1 x 5R photo with standard individual pose as per picture below (given on the day of photoshoot)
The photoshoot package will only be available during the opening hours of 10am to 8pm on weekdays, Tuesdays to Fridays.
The photoshoot will take place from 18 August to 13 September 2020. (Extended till 18 September 2020, Friday)
An appointment must be made for the photoshoot via the same website.
Login, after which the subsequent steps are self-explanatory.
No make-up service will be provided for the photoshoot.
- Go to Serangoon Broadway homepage: https://www.serangoonbroadway.com/
- Click on ‘Login’ at the top right-hand corner of the page
- Key in the following Ceremony Code: SBNAFA2020
- Login after which the subsequent steps are self-explanatory
Basic studio photoshoot (without digital touch-up of photo)
Basic studio photoshoot (without digital touch-up of photo) + Loan of full set of academic gown out of studio for 2 weeks
||$70 + $50 refundable deposit
For degree graduates from University of Essex and University of Central Lancashire
$80 + $100 refundable deposit
*For degree graduates from University of East London and Royal College of Music
$120 + $100 refundable deposit
* Please note that pre-order of the degree gown rental for graduates from University of East London and Royal College of Music had closed.
Graduands will be able to select the package type on the day of the photoshoot.
Graduands may book the photoshoot with Serangoon Broadway directly at their website http://www.serangoonbroadway.com/ before 20 August 2020.
Recommended Dress Code
Please follow the recommended Dress Code and Hair appearance for the photo session:
- Dress / Blouse, preferably long sleeves, with high collar
- Skirt length should be around knees or longer
- Dress pants are permitted
- Court shoes or pumps
Note: Women generally wear a lightweight dress / blouse and skirt, that is shorter than the graduation attire
- Neat hairdo / natural tone
- Long-sleeves shirt with tie and dark coloured pants
- Dark coloured shoes with socks
Note: Men generally choose to wear dark trousers and a dress shirt and tie under their graduation attire
- Short neat hairdo / natural tone
- Hair should not be below shirt collar
- Tying of hair is not acceptable