||Fees (After NSA subsidies)
|Certificate in Garment Construction
|Miscellaneous Fee (For Student card)
All fees stated above include GST and exclude material costs.
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the Training Exchange course directory.
National Silver Academy
Applicable to Singaporean seniors aged 50 and above who will receive a subsidy of 50% off the course fee (capped at $500 per course). Please note that the subsidy will only apply to the course fee and will not cover GST.
For more details, please refer to our website: http://www.nafa.edu.sg/courses/part-time/national-silver-academy-courses#CertificateCourses
Address (for payment via cheque)
Cheques should be crossed and made payable to the 'Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts' and delivered/sent to:
80 Bencoolen Street (S) 189655.
The student's name, NRIC/Passport number and contact number must be written on the reverse side of the cheque.
Refund of Fees
|Withdrawal within 14 days before the course commencement date
||Course fee^ will be refunded after deduction of S$107.00 as administrative charges.
|Withdrawal on or after course commencement date
|No refund will be given.
^Registration fees and miscellaneous fees are non-refundable.
- NAFA reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course without prior notice.
In the event that the class is unable to proceed due to unforeseen circumstances, NAFA will process a full refund of the course fees.
Withdrawal/ Deferment/ Transfer
- Withdrawal or deferment requests should be made in writing with supporting relevant documents (if any) to Centre for Lifelong Education. Request for deferment is subject to approval.
- No deferment is allowed once the course has commenced.
- No transfer of course upon registration.
Replacement of Classes
- There is strictly no replacement lesson should the participant absent himself/herself from the course.
The Academy reserves the right to alter the rules and regulations, course contents, class schedule and fee structures without prior notice.