The two-day experiential workshop aims to introduce children to Dalcroze eurhythmics, drama, and art with an emphasis on social and emotional development.
Date and Time
30 and 31 May 2016 (Monday and Tuesday)
9.30am to 5pm
C4.02 Multipurpose Hall, Campus 3, Level 4
Class size: 20 places only
- Experience basic drama skills in a collaborative environment
- Communication and collaboration skills in eurhythmics and art making
- Develop social awareness
- Improvisation and inventive thinking
- Draw connection between different art forms
- Dalcroze eurhythmics
- Freedom in movements
- Installation art
- Improvisation in acting and movements
- All participants will present a group performance at the end of the workshop, and their art works will be exhibited during the graduation showcase.
- All participants will receive a Certificate of Participation at the end of the workshop.