Students who wish to withdraw from or defer their course must submit their withdrawal/ deferment application, duly completed, to the Office of Student Affairs. The effective date of withdrawal or deferment is determined by the Office of Student Affairs
after all formalities stated on the withdrawal form/ deferment application have been complied with. For all duly completed withdrawal/deferment application, NAFA shall within 4 weeks, refund the course fees paid in accordance with the conditions as
set out below. Before the effective date of withdrawal/deferment, students will still be liable to pay fees, regardless of whether they attend classes or not. Upon receipt of duly completed Refund Form, NAFA shall within 7 working days refund the
course fees paid in accordance with the conditions as set out below:
Refund for Withdrawal Due to Non-Delivery of Course:
NAFA will notify the Student within 3 working days upon knowledge of any of the following:
- It does not commence the Course on the Course Commencement Date;
- It terminates the Course before the Course Commencement Date;
- It does not complete the Course by the Course Completion Date;
- It terminates the Course before the Course Completion Date;
- It has not ensured that the Student meets the course entry or matriculation requirement as set by the organisation stated in Schedule A of Student Contract within any stipulated timeline set
by CPE; or
- The Student’s Pass application is rejected by Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
The Student should be informed in writing of alternative study arrangements (if any), and also be entitled to a refund of the entire Course Fees and Miscellaneous Fees already paid should the Student decide to withdraw, within seven (7) working
days of the above notice.
Refund for Withdrawal Due to Other Reasons:
If the Student withdraws from the Course for any reason other than those stated in Clause 1 above, NAFA will, within seven (7) working days of receiving the Student’s written notice of withdrawal, refund to the Student an amount based on
the Refund table stated herein.
Refund During Cooling-Off Period:
NAFA will provide the Student with a Cooling-off-Period of seven (7) working days after the date that the Contract has been signed by both parties. The Student will be refunded the highest percentage
(stated in Refund table) of the fees already paid if the Student submits a written notice of withdrawal to NAFA within the Cooling-off-Period, regardless of whether the Student has started the
course or not.
||If Student’s written notice of withdrawal is received
Full refund of the Course Fee paid less Administrative Fee paid
Within Cooling-off Period, that is, within 7 working days after signing the Contract
|Course Fee paid less:-
- Administrative fee for the year and
- Telegraphic Transfer Fee (if applicable)
|More than 14 calendar days before the commencement of the course
||Not more than 14 calendar days before the commencement of the course or after the commencement of the course
- Aside from the voluntary withdrawal requests put up by the Students, the above Refund Policy is also applicable when the Student is expelled from NAFA or withdrawal from the course for any reason.
- NAFA reserves the right to claim against the Student and/or parent/guardian for any balance outstanding payment due and payable.