Assistant Manager/Senior Executive Officer, Special Projects Unit
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist Head of Department to develop Talent Development Programmes and projects for Special Projects Unit (SPU).
- Provide administrative and logistics support for SPU.
- Conduct research to identify key arts events locally and overseas to participate in; Events can include but not limited to festivals, competitions and artist residencies.
- Work with the SPU team to oversee the projects from ideation to fruition, including developing and organising detailed and comprehensive work activities for execution and documentation.
- Assist in the formulation of SPU guidelines, policies, SOPs and related documents.
- Assist in other duties assigned by the Head of Department.
For NAFA Talent Development Programme (NTDP) and Talent Accelerator Programmes (TAP)
- Develop and enhance the experience and smooth implementation of both programmes.
- Provide executive support to ensure the smooth implementation of Talent Accelerator Programmes by SPU.
- Coordinate with internal Offices, Schools and industry partners to ensure smooth delivery of Talent Accelerator Programmes.
- Oversee related processes and documentation.
- Minimum qualification of Diploma in a related discipline with 7 to 10 years of relevant working experience.
- Positive, enthusiastic, resourceful and takes initiative to drive results.
- Good proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Highly organised and detail-oriented with good planning skills.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Preferably to have an interest in the arts.
Please forward your detailed resume in MS Word format only, stating full details of qualifications, experience, current and expected salaries, together with a non-returnable photograph to:
Human Resources Office
Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
80 Bencoolen Street,
Fax: 6336 8663
Email: [email protected]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.